Branding & Marketing Assistant
The Customer Service and Call Center Manager provides excellent customer service and promotes this behavior throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
Ruby Medical Hospital is a state-of-the-art medical facility in Kampala that offers the first of its kind medical services and treatment with upgraded medical technology pioneered by sophisticated medical expertise, personalized care and compassion of doctors of national and international repute.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, website, TV).
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Writing and producing all marketing & branding collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing & branding campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Responsible for ensuring effective marketing & branding campaigns that enhance the image of RH and its services
- Design and conduct corporate advertisements using the most cost-effective platform/channels and submit monthly reports on all advertisements together with attendant costs
- Ensure increased sales turnover in line with the corporate strategy.
- Responsible for generating and submitting monthly reports on the new business opportunities & implementation progress.
- Responsible for ensuring that branding and marketing initiatives operate within budget & generate quarterly reports on the same to Management.
- Generate detailed data on market segmentation, competitor analysis on pricing & promotion initiatives to enhance customer loyalty.
- Responsible for ensuring effective implementation of all marketing and branding projects on need basis.
- Provide leadership and make acceptable decisions as and when necessary/ required to do so.
- Ensure that our website is fresh, has relevant content and tops in SEO.
- Generation of monthly reports on the implementation of PR and Communication activities from the strategy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience Branding and/or Marketing in Hospitals, Hotels or FMCG Industry
- Training in Public relations is an added advantage,
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Member of a professional body with good standing will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should send their applications by 16th December 2022 to email@example.com indicating in the subject line the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.