Customer Service Executive
Ruby Medical Hospital is a state-of-the-art medical facility in Kampala that offers the first of its kind medical services and treatment with upgraded medical technology pioneered by sophisticated medical expertise, personalized care and compassion of doctors of national and international repute.
The Customer Service Executive will be expected to provide excellent customer service and demonstrates this behavior throughout the organisation. The goal is to be an active member of the team and keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Customer Service Executive should ensure an excellent service for the patients on Maternity Cluster and Surgery Center.
- If the team of their department needs support on some duty he should be available and offer this support all to ensure the patient has the best experience on his/her visit
- He/She should provide the customer with extensive and opportune information about the services and packages our Hospital offers.
- The Customer Service Executive serves as the primary point of contact for clients coming to a company for inquires, requests, queries, and complaints.
- One of the main responsibilities will be filing customer records, including contact information, purchases and billings.
- He/she is required to write weekly reports based on his/her weekly activities and customer feedback our services, these reports will be presented to the Manager of Customer Care every Saturday morning.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience of not less than 2 years as a Customer Service Executive, Hospitality, finance, Real Estate, and Retail Industry.
- Experience in providing customer service support with a charming personality.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service Orientation.
- B.Sc. degree in Business Administration or related field.
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should send their applications by 16th December 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.