Reports To: Marketing Manager
Brief:Ruby Hospital is a state-of-the-art medical facility in Kampala that offers the first of its kind medical services and treatment with upgraded medical technology pioneered by sophisticated medical expertise, personalized care and compassion of doctors of national and international repute. The Graphic & Website Designer will be responsible for a wide variety of designs on websites, social media, and other digital platforms. The employee holding this position should be experienced in delivering creative ideas and following through to content creation and distribution. With direct oversight and support from the Marketing Manager, the Graphic & Website Designer will showcase Company by creating designs aligned with the Company’s branding and voice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop visual ideas, concepts & designs for Ruby Hospital social media, website & other digital platforms.
- Lay out and graphic design for all type of communications material such as print publications, infographics, brochures, banners, flyers, posters, leaflets, bulletins, reports, signboards & presentations among others.
- Improve and edit artwork, photos, charts, and other graphic elements.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and updating the organization’s website.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites & social media handles.
- Conduct other duties related to graphic & website design when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- – Atleast 3 Years experience in Graphic & Website Design.
- – A Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science , IT or related qualification.
- – Proficiency with Adobe’s suite of products including Illustrator, Photoshop.
- – Expert knowledge of WordPress Development & Content Management System.
- – Thorough understanding of marketing concepts and design principles.
- – A strong creative portfolio.
- – Basic Photography & Videography skills.
- – Effective communication and time management skills.
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should email a merged PDF containing CV, Cover Letter & Design Portfolio by 21st June 2023 to email@example.com indicating in the subject line the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.